Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Chibi Wars! Inside Missy's Journal...

*Notice to all readers*

*Our most beloved Narrator has gone missing. If you see her, she looks like this* 



*And answers to the names Ava, Tinkerbelle or just plain Narrator. If you find her, please contact us. Sightings can be reported to our ask.fm. Many thanks*


Missy's Journal

Chibi experiment volume I. 

Saturday 8th of June. 

Dear Journal, I have never fully described in here what a day in our household is like. All of my adventures are written down, yet nothing of how we co-exist together. So, these next few pages will be dedicated to describing a day in our life. 

7:00 am- Get up and wake the rest of the Chibis from their makeshift bedroom. I cleared out two of my old drawers and made makeshift beds for them to sleep in. This usually goes fairly well, as long as everyone is agreeable to getting up. 

Missy: Okay guys, rise and shine :D

Chibi Liz: Mrrmmmhh... Come back later.... v.v

It appears, on that particular morning, none of the chibis wanted to wake up. Except Chibi Liam of course. 

Chibi Liam: Missy :D

Missy: Good morning Chibi Liam. You seem cheerful. 

Chibi Liam: You promised to make me proper boys clothes today, remember?

Missy: Oh yeah, come on. 

*She picks him up from the bedroom. The rest of the Chibis remain asleep*

7:15 am- Downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone, as well as getting out the sewing box and fabrics I had bought to make Chibi Liam some proper boys clothes. God knows why he didn't ask earlier, maybe he was just too used to comfortable girly fabrics. 

Chibi Liam: Boys clothes, boys clothes, I like boys clothes ^o^

Missy: Yes yes, just hold still...

*She is measuring him. Another Chibi pads down the stairs towards the breakfast table, rubbing her eyes* 

Chibi Doll: Good morning, Missy. 

Missy: Ah, Chibi Doll. I would have thought you'd come down with your mum. 

Chibi Doll: Nu-uh. Mummy is still in isolation, remember? 

Missy: Oh yeah. 

As soon as we had come back from the strange Wonderland that we were caught in, Chibi Liz put Chibi Ellie straight in isolation as punishment for being naughty. Chibi Liz is a bossy one, but you can't deny she's a great leader. And speak of the devil, guess who came downstairs?

Chibi Liz: Good morning. Is breakfast ready?

Missy: Of course, your favourite. 

Chibi Ciaran: *sniffs* I smell pancakes. 

*Missy shows him the stack of pancakes she had made*

Chibi Ciaran: O_O Those are huge!

Chibi Liz: No, those are small to Missy's standards. 

Chibi Ciaran: O_O Wow. 

*Chibi Missy pads in, clutching a soft toy* 

Chibi Missy: Why did nobody wake me up?

Missy: I tried... 

Chibi Missy: Oh, I won't have heard you ^~^

\*Missy picks up the Chibis and puts them on the table next to Chibi Liam. They dig into the food*

Missy: Where is Chibi Frey? I would have thought he'd be coming downstairs. 

Chibi Ciaran: Sulking. 

Missy: Did you two get into another fight?

Chibi Ciaran: Maybe -.-

Chibi Frey seems to have some sort of grudge against Chibi Ciaran, despite the fact they're brothers. They'll never talk about what happened, even after gentle questioning. I don't want to push it. Chibi Ciaran always looks so sad when I bring it up. Chibi Frey just threatens to bite me. 

Missy: You two really do need to forget about it. Air your grievances and move on. 

Chibi Ciaran: ...

Chibi Liz: It's not something you can move on from though, is it?

Missy: You told Chibi Liz?

Chibi Ciaran: No... She just guessed... 

8:00- Give food to the Chibis upstairs. 

Missy: Chibi Ellie, breakfast :D

*She opens the lid of the box  jail cell Chibi Ellie is being kept in*

Chibi Ellie: >_> Not hungry.

Missy: It's pancakes, your favourite <3

Chibi Ellie: I'm not hungry -.-

Missy: Oh. How about you, Chibi Frey? 

*Chibi Frey is lying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling*

Chibi Frey: I'm not hungry, either.

Missy: You two need to eat something. 

Chibi Frey: I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY! XO

Missy: Eeesh... I think you two need some fresh air. Come on, we'll all go to the park today.

*She picks up Chibi Frey by the waist and Chibi Ellie by the pigtails*

Chibi Ellie: UNHAND ME, YOU FOOL! XO

9:00- After an hour of sorting out the Chibis and getting them dressed, we finally arrive at the park. 

Chibi Missy: ADVENTURE TIME!

*She runs off and Chibi Liam follows her. Chibi Doll and Chibi Ellie go a moment later, plotting domination of the slide. Chibi Frey and Chibi Liz wonder off aimlessly. Missy sits on a bench with Chibi Ciaran beside her, sewing Chibi Liam's new clothes*

Chibi Ciaran: It feels so weird now that you're big again.

Missy: <_< Because of the fact I could crush you if you called me Alice again?

Chibi Ciaran: *laughs* Try me, Alice. 

Missy: -.-

Chibi Ciaran: Alicey Alicey Alice :D

Missy: Shut up -.-

*He laughs again. There is a cry of rage from across the playground, silencing all of the other chibis*

Chibi Frey: YOU MEDDLESOME FOOL, HOW DARE YOU?!

Chibi Liz: ME?! YOU ALWAYS GO AROUND BEING SO PRESUMPTUOUS  IT DOESN'T TAKE AN IDIOT TO FIGURE IT OUT!

*There is the sound of a hard slap. After a moment, there is another slap which turns into a roar of battle. Everyone runs over to find Chibi Liz and Chibi Frey fighting with each other*

Missy: What the?! Stop, stop! 

*She grabs them with different hands, hoisting them up into the air*

Chibi Frey: CIARAN! HOW DARE YOU TELL HER! XO

Chibi Ciaran: I didn't! She just gussed! 

Chibi Liz: I told you! There was no need to go all psycho on me! 

Chibi Frey: And I'm supposed to believe you, am I? You always lie, Ciaran! 

Chibi Ciaran: No, I don't! 

Chibi Frey: Yes you do! You lied to our parents, to our little sister and to me! 

Chibi Ciaran: Can't you just get over it?!

Chibi Frey: NO I CAN'T! YOU LEFT OUR FAMILY TO DIE!

Chibi Ciaran: WELL I WASN'T THE ONE WHO LIT THE FIRE, NOW WAS I?!

*There is a cold silence. Chibi Frey wriggles out of Missy's hand and launches himself at Chibi Ciaran. Chibi Liz stands in the way before he can connect*

Chibi Frey: LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM! XO

Chibi Liz: No, you need to calm down. 

Missy: I think it's time to go home...

Clearly, today wasn't going to be as simple as I thought.

3 comments:

  1. Cool, i read this a min after you posted it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not mine, saw on youtube Y_Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5ex73SxGg
    Just thought u should know o.o

    ReplyDelete